Sky

Sky

May 13, 2015

Vanilla Honey Chia Pudding

Recently, I've been experimenting with adding chia seeds to my diet (as seen here and here). These seeds are a superfood with a mild neutral flavor- perfect for adding into dishes for extra nutrition. I haven't perfected this recipe yet, but this chia pudding is still delicious and I wanted to share my concoctions along my chia journey!

Method: 
3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup chia seeds
Combine into a cup and let sit in your fridge

In the Morning:
Add a little vanilla almond milk to the top (I like a more watery pudding) 
Add 2 tablespoons of honey
Also try adding fresh fruit! 

                  
^walking to work with my chia! 

                  
^same chia, different flowers :) 
 
Have a great day! 
Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name and Comment