Sky

Sky

May 28, 2015

Books I'm Reading

Today I thought I would share some books that I've read recently and enjoyed! I realize all of these books have made bestselling lists at some point- so this may be nothing new- but here's what I thought of them (1-5 star scale, 5 stars being the best). Ever since I bought my Nook GlowLight, I've been cruising through books. The Nook is so light and I keep it in my purse everywhere I go.  If I have a few extra minutes here and there at lunch or at the doctor's office, I read. And the minute I finish one book, I buy another, becuase a complete library is at my fingertips!

 

5 Stars. This historical fiction is full of beautiful metaphors.


                                             
 
4 Stars. I was thouroughly entertained, but it's a light read. 

 
5 Stars. I read this book in 3 days- I had no idea how the mystery would end, until the very end!

 
5 Stars. A historical fiction that's a sweeping love story.


 
4 Stars. I was thouroughly entertained, but it's a light read.
 
 
5 Stars. A murder mystery that's incredibly funny.
 
 
 Have a great day!
Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name and Comment