Sky

Sky

May 12, 2015

Portobello Mushroom Goat Cheese Pizza

I love making portobello pizza during the week when I'm craving pizza but don't want anything too heavy. It's delicious and can be made easily in your toaster oven. I added bell peppers on top for extra nutrition and crunch.

Prep:
Take out the inside (remove gills) of your portobello mushroom 
Sprinkle with olive oil
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes to soften
Sautee yellow peppers in olive oil 

Make your pizza:
Spoon pizza sauce, goat cheese, and sautéed peppers on top of your portobello 
Cook for another 10 minutes at 350
Take your portobello pizza out and sprinkle basil on top 




Enjoy!
Sky

1 comment:

  1. What a treat! My husband never lets me order pizza, but now I've found a delicious loophole!

    Horace68

    ReplyDelete

Name and Comment