Sky

Sky

May 14, 2015

Product: the Scoop and Spread

I got this Scoop and Spread in my stocking at Christmas and it has turned out to be the most useful tool in my kitchen. I use it almost everyday! It's basically a better version of your average spatula. It's two sided: one side is a hard flat scraper and the other side is a softer spatula scoop.  If you're looking for a small hostess gift or a present to yourself after a long week, I think the Scoop and Spread is perfect. Plus it's fun (and funny) to say :)

                    
^ it comes in other great colors! 

                   
^the hard side 

                    
 ^the scoop side! 

Hope this is useful! 
Sky 

4 comments:

  1. Perfect for bluefish patè!

    iheartpeaches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh don't even get me started on bluefish pate! Bluefish post to come Summer 2015 ;)

      Delete
  2. Having trouble finding S&S online- Do you have links??

    Boomersooner99

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no is my amazon link not working?! Try going straight to the source here--http://www.tovolo.com/scoop-spread-multipurpose-spreader

      Enjoy BoomerS!

      Delete

Name and Comment