Sky

Sky

May 29, 2015

Needlepoint Pillow

It's Friday and wow did this 4 day week fly by! For over a year now, I've been working on a needlepoint pillow project and I thought it would be fun to share my favorite needlepoint sources.

This is my favorite needlepoint shop, located outside of Boston, and this is my favorite needlepoint finishing services company. Needlepointing is definitely a labor of love, but I've found that it is also very relaxing. I mainly needlepoint when I'm watching a tv show or it's raining outside and I need an indoor project to work on.

I've been looking for a needlepoint shop in the DC though, does anyone have a good one? Let me know in the comment boxes below! 

                             

                              
 
Have a great weekend!
Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name and Comment