Sky

Sky

May 5, 2015

Duke's Grocery

As I mentioned yesterday, my brother was visiting over the weekend so it was a great time to check out a few restaurants! We went to Duke's Grocery in Dupont Circle for lunch one of the days. They don't take reservations, but we didn't have to wait long. Duke's has a relatively big patio with long tables for family style dining. It was so nice to be able to eat outside admist the warm weekend bustle of 17th street.

I had the tuna melt and it was hands down the best tuna melt I've ever had: crunchy bread, crunchy cucumbers, light on the mayo (at least it tasted light) and the perfect amount of melted cheese.  What Duke's is really known for though, is their burger. I didn't have it, but it looked delicious!

^^the tuna melt yum! 


 
 
Have a great day!
Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name and Comment