Sky

Sky

April 27, 2015

Teriakyi Salmon Burgers

Happy Monday! Today I'm featuring a new salmon burger recipe: teriyaki. As I mentioned in my last salmon burger recipe, goat cheese and cranberry salmon burger, Whole Foods has so many salmon burger flavors it has inspired me to make my own at home!

Ingredients
2 lbs of Salmon (12 medium burgers)
Whole wheat bread crumbs
2 Eggs
3 chive stalks
Teriyaki sauce
3 cloves garlic
Olive oil

Method:
Partially cook your salmon, mix with 2 eggs, and 1/3 cup breadcrumbs (this is the burger base, see my first salmon burger post here for more details)
Add 3 chive stalks, chopped
Add 3 garlic cloves, sliced
Add 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
*optional:  for a stronger flavor, let the mixture sit in the fridge for 30 minutes and marinate
Form the salmon burgers! This time around I cooked the salmon burger on a wood plank on the grill. This gives your burger an extra smoky grill flavor. Be sure to soak your wood plank for 2 hours before you place it on the grill- I made the mistake of soaking for less than that and the wood plank caught on fire! Thankfully, it did not hurt the burgers :)



 
Have a great day!
Sky

1 comment:

  1. So delicious! Great with sweet corn and a side of greens ;) sorry to hear about your salmon burger plank- be careful with your grill!!!

    Horace68

    ReplyDelete

Name and Comment